Sunday 20 December 2015

Franchise Reviews: Star Wars

Since I watched and posted reviews of all the James Bond films back in October, I figured I might see what other film franchises I could do the same with. With that in mind, I heard there's a new Star Wars film out. I haven't seen it yet. I was going to, but then a stomach bug got in the way. Karma can be a massive tosser sometimes.

So while I make a recovery and wait for another date to watch the new film, I figured I might pass the time by watching the original trilogy. The version I'm specifically looking at will by the 2004 DVD trilogy. It's not the best, but they did straighten out some of the more controversial changes of the 1997 Special Edition films.

Granted, there might be a fair few retrospective reviews coming out around this time, but I figured I might throw in my two cents as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Book Review: Hunter's Christmas and Other Stories

  Happy New Year. Christmas is over, but some places might still have their decorations up while the supermarkets already have Easter eggs o...