Tuesday 1 January 2019

Happy New Year

New Year, New Hat
Happy New Year. I've pretty much had a lazy day today, binge-watching the third and final season of A Series of Unfortunate Events which was released on Netflix today. I reviewed it a while back, and will pretty much say what I said before; it gets bleak and depressing, but there's still an element of intrigue and mystery which keeps me interested. Patrick Warbuton's great as Lemony Snickett, and (as was revealed in the teaser) I was looking forward to seeing what role he'd have in the story beyond his unconventional narration now codified on TV Tropes.

I'll be going back to university soon, I've got an assignment due in the first week back, but thankfully no exams (if there were exams, I wouldn't have enrolled).

Anyway, will I have resolutions this year?

Well, as mentioned before, I thought I might try National Poetry Writing Month in April. I also thought I might try and compete in a BUCS fixture with the fencing club.

Other than that, keep writing, try and get something published, attend to my teetering TBR pile, and keep posting on here. I've been writing in my journal every day, and I might share the most noteworthy parts on here.

Happy writing for 2019.

Oh, and I'm NOT doing Dry January.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Book Review: Hunter's Christmas and Other Stories

  Happy New Year. Christmas is over, but some places might still have their decorations up while the supermarkets already have Easter eggs o...