Thursday 9 April 2020

Franchise Reviews: The Toy Story Films

Yep, I'm still alive. Haven't done much writing. Mostly gaming and watching stuff on the streaming services. Tomorrow's the beginning of the Easter weekend, and the Prime Minister of New Zealand has announced the Easter Bunny as being a key worker. Anyway, I figured I'd do another Franchise Review series. It's not like I've got much else to do.

And since I have now subscribed to Disney+, I figured I'd look at Pixar's Toy Story films. This is probably one of their hallmark franchises, and is one that is still going strong to this day. They feature a creative concept which is ripe for expansion, and have produced plenty of awe-inspiring, funny, and poignant moments.

I'll have my review of the first film posted on Good Friday.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Book Review: Hunter's Christmas and Other Stories

  Happy New Year. Christmas is over, but some places might still have their decorations up while the supermarkets already have Easter eggs o...