Saturday 10 December 2016

Favourite TV Shows

I came out of employment recently, and was planning to use it as an opportunity to spend more time on my writing. Unfortunately, that has been kind of slow as well, mainly because I'm a notorious procrastinator (what writer isn't?).

Since I've been spending most of my time on Netflix and Amazon Instant Video, I thought I might do a countdown of my top ten favourite TV shows. Yes, I know I should be getting back to work, but blogging is still writing.

I'll be posting these over the next couple of days, so watch this space.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Book Review: Hunter's Christmas and Other Stories

  Happy New Year. Christmas is over, but some places might still have their decorations up while the supermarkets already have Easter eggs o...