Sunday 1 January 2017

Happy New Year

Well, the utter train wreck we called 2016 has come to an end. Time to nurse the hangover, look at New Year's Resolutions, and the concept of "New Year, New Me."

Yeah, that'll be the day. I don't make promises I don't intend to keep. I'm not a politician.

I've not long started in a new job, so the writing's going to be a bit slow in the upcoming months. So it looks like I'll be doing more blogging. This is the Writer's Block after all.

Anyway, one thing I'm looking forward to in 2017 is the release of Red Dead Redemption 2 - the sequel to what may be one of my favourite games of all time.

And since I love Westerns, I thought I might unveil a new series of posts - Western Weekends. Starting next Saturday, I'll be posting (somewhat) regular reviews of Western movies. There's no real criteria here - they can be classic films or obscure ones I find online.

Happy 2017.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Book Review: Hunter's Christmas and Other Stories

  Happy New Year. Christmas is over, but some places might still have their decorations up while the supermarkets already have Easter eggs o...