Thursday 12 July 2018

Asterix Marathon

Last week, I did a retrospective on the old Asterix comics, and I said that I might do a franchise review-type thing, similar to what I did with the James Bond films back in 2015.

Well, I've found that they have omnibus editions readily available on Amazon, so I'm going to do that thing I said I might do. After all, it's a big series that went through an evolution that's worth talking about. And I'm going to university in October to do a Creative Writing degree, so I might as well pass the time over the summer.

Starting on Saturday, I'll be looking at the individual comics in order, and discussing them in greater detail than I could in a retrospective.

After all, "These bloggers are crazy."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Book Review: Hunter's Christmas and Other Stories

  Happy New Year. Christmas is over, but some places might still have their decorations up while the supermarkets already have Easter eggs o...