Friday 3 May 2019

Franchise Reviews - The Back to the Future Trilogy

Great Scott! I've finished my first year!

I've handed in all my first year assignments, so now I'm looking for ways to pass the time over the third term. I've got a novelette that's probably due for another revision, and I'm also looking at making a pirate-themed setting for the new edition of the Savage Worlds roleplaying system.

But I also might do a bit of blogging. It's a bank holiday weekend, and I figured I'd do another Franchise Review series, since I haven't done one of those for a while. And I found the Back to the Future trilogy on Netflix.

Starting tomorrow, I'll be looking at the cinematic adventures of Marty McFly and Doc Brown, wherever (or perhaps whenever) they may be.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Book Review: Hunter's Christmas and Other Stories

  Happy New Year. Christmas is over, but some places might still have their decorations up while the supermarkets already have Easter eggs o...