Thursday 1 April 2021

Franchise Reviews: The Shrek Films

Happy Easter or Passover in advance. I already mentioned this before, so you know it's not an April Fools joke. Besides, April Fools finishes at noon, meaning that I missed it. A morning of pranking people. What's a morning? I'm a student.

Anyway, since this blog has been pretty quiet, I needed to think of something non-academic to break up my assignment work and settled on another series of posts reviewing all the films in a franchise. Since one of my works-in-progress is a comic fantasy, so I decided to take a look at something which had an influence on this; the Shrek films. And it was well-timed, as the first film in the series celebrates its 20th anniversary this year. Now let's see if the films still hold up after all that time.

Starting tomorrow and continuing over the Easter Weekend, I'm going to be reviewing all four Shrek films.

See you then!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Book Review: Hunter's Christmas and Other Stories

  Happy New Year. Christmas is over, but some places might still have their decorations up while the supermarkets already have Easter eggs o...