Wednesday 26 September 2018

Best Blackadder Moments

Well, I'm halfway through Freshers' week, and I thought I might take a bit of time to do some blogging.

I've mentioned before that one of my favourite TV shows is Blackadder. Well, a couple of weeks ago, a Twitter page was asking people for their favourite Blackadder moments. I couldn't decide on a single moment, but instead picked two from every series.

With that in mind, I decided to go into more detail. Starting tomorrow, I'll be sharing my two favourite moments from all four seasons of Blackadder. Yes, even the first season.

Watch this space. I have a cunning plan.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Book Review: Hunter's Christmas and Other Stories

  Happy New Year. Christmas is over, but some places might still have their decorations up while the supermarkets already have Easter eggs o...