Saturday 18 January 2020

Firefly Marathon

Well, I've handed in all my January assignments now. Since I have a bit of breathing space, I figured that I'd do another review marathon. I've already looked at a long running film series and a longer-running comic series, so this time I'd like to look at a shorter-running TV series.

I've previously stated on this blog that Firefly is one of my favourite shows of all time. I love the imagination behind the world they created, along with the great dynamic between the characters. And with the current politcal climate, the show's theme of independance is one that appeals to me both in real life and in my writing. I'd love to jump into a Firefly and drift the space lanes to live away from the government, even though I'm really not prepared for the hardships which come with it.

Over the next few days, I figured that I'd watch through each episode and give my views on them. I'll try and keep my spoilers to a minimum, but I may not always be able to help that.

Anyway, I'll post my first review later today.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Book Review: Hunter's Christmas and Other Stories

  Happy New Year. Christmas is over, but some places might still have their decorations up while the supermarkets already have Easter eggs o...