Friday 4 June 2021

Cowboy Bebop Marathon

It's been a while since I've written anything on here. I handed in my last assignment a month ago, and now I'm dealing with the dread of what comes next after university. With that in mind, I decided I might do another review marathon.

I got an email threatening to close my Channel 4 account since it had been inactive for two years. As I browsed their library, I noticed that Cowboy Bebop is on there. It's one of my favourite animes and crosses multiple genres, and it's been a while since my last blogging project, so I decided I'm gonna do another marathon.

I'll post a review a day, with my first review appearing later today.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Book Review: Hunter's Christmas and Other Stories

  Happy New Year. Christmas is over, but some places might still have their decorations up while the supermarkets already have Easter eggs o...